Informed Inspection, Inc. is a Gainesville & Trenton-based home and property inspection service specializing in homes, condos/townhomes, and light commercial properties. Whether you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, agent, or representative of an insurance company or lending institution, I am ready to help.
- Experienced Engineer & Florida state-certified residential contractor
- Receive top-quality service and unbiased information whether you choose to come along on your inspection or simply have the inspection report sent to you.
- Pricing, discounts, payment & scheduling options make inspections easy and affordable.
- Full and Summary Reports are easy to understand. Issues prioritized & photos for clarity.
- Your inspection reports will be available within 24-48 hours of the completion of your inspection.
- Consultation and informational meetings are free
- Guiding philosophy: “An Informed Decision is the Best Decision“
Informed Inspection, Inc. is here for you. We provide professional inspection services to a large area – from Live Oak in the North to Crystal River in the south and Starke in the east to Steinhatchee in the west. When you schedule, you enter your zip code and the system will verify that you are in our service area.
Click below to schedule your inspection
About the Founder, Rick Sayers:
Providing excellent customer service and value are the foundations of my professional practice. As an engineering manager (at HP), state-certified home inspector(HI9363), and residential contractor (CRC1329531) with over 3 decades of experience, I have the technical and practical knowledge to provide thorough, unbiased inspections of your home, condo/townhome, investment property, or their component systems.
Educating and guiding others toward smart choices is another of my passions. So much so, that after earning my engineering degree, I earned both Masters and EdS degrees from the University of Florida’s College of Education. Because of this, I know that personal preferences and needs matter, and your home inspection is ultimately about informing you. Your home is likely the most significant investment you’ll make, and it is crucial that you feel completely comfortable with the choices you make when buying, improving, or selling. Whether you are an experienced do-it-yourself type or a busy family needing to move in fast, I will work with you to find practical, economic options that best suit your needs.
I have lived in this area for over 30 years and I do my utmost to serve the community by honoring the citizens who look out for all of us. This is why I offer 15% discounts to: teachers, military personnel and veterans, first responders, those in law enforcement, physicians and medical staff, clergy, UF & Santa Fe College (alumni, students, faculty and employees ), and my personal favorite heroes, those 62+ years in age (unlike one of my former employers, I do pay for breathing… congrats!).
Informed Inspection, Inc. is ready to help you. Go ahead, schedule your home, condo, insurance or light commercial property inspection. You will be glad you did.